BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 27, 2008

New pictures!

Here are some updated pictures of me and the nursery. I am 33 weeks PG! Less than 7 weeks left! The nursery still in progress but getting much closer. I also put together our stroller today! Now we just need to figure out how the car seat bases go into our cars! I am feeling much better and was able to work every day this week. Chris takes the second part of his medical boards this Wednesday. It will be a 9 hour test. If you think about him on Wednesday, please pray that he has the endurance and attention span to recall all the information floating around in his brain!



Pictured above is a new wall hanging--doesn't it just scream Mindy? You can also see the chandelier hanging! This is all in the corner with her crib. Also you can see the two mirrors we have hung above Daisy's dresser.



This is the other side of the room with the pink lamp and this wonderful sign that Leslie gave me for a shower gift! I LOVE IT!



My belly is definitely getting big! Well, that is all from here. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

6 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

oh my goodness, it looks so cute in there!! I love it all, adorable! You look super cute too, can't wait to see you in person again!

danielle said...

sooo cute! the room and you! cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks! love you!

Shara said...

You are too, too cute, Mindy!! Wow, 7 weeks and you'll see your sweet baby girl - how exciting! :) Tell Chris that we'll say a prayer for him on Wednesday!

The Firestone's said...

The room looks great!! Let us know how the test turns out! Good Luck!

Emily said...

Mindy, you look so cute, and so does Daisy's room!

LeslieTummel said...

you are precious! i found a link to your blog from cara's, so i'll add you to my list now. it's great to see that you guys are doing so well...something actually made me think of you a few days ago...i have no idea what it was now. :) congrats on the pregnancy! i look forward to keeping up with you on here!