BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Weekend, oh and feeling better!

Hello to all and thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers. I am finally feeling better. Both yesterday and today have been good days. I went to the doctor today and I have put on 6lbs since last Thursday (I had lost 3lbs from the week before) but still 6lbs! That is like a pound a day! Needless to say, I think I am doing better and Daisy is still growing! My belly button has officially started to poke out. I would post a picture, but that might not be too pretty! Everything else at the doctor's visit went well.


A few things to update you on. This weekend was a fun filled weekend. We celebrated Amanda's upcoming wedding with a bridal luncheon and a personal shower/bachelorette party. It was so fun! Both Leslie and Danielle were able to come into town for the events and it was so nice to have them around again. Here are some pictures.

Our table at the Bridal luncheon.





Me and the bride looking particularly photogenic.

The bride and her two PG bridesmaids (notice I cut out the tummies!)


The bachelorette all decked out at her party.
On Sunday my friends threw a garden party themed baby shower for me and Daisy. It was so fun. I got LOTS of very cute and needed things. It is so nice to finally have some things, it makes you feel more prepared. In addition the nursery is really coming together. It is not fully finished, but I will post pictures soon. My in laws found a really perfect hanging for the wall---lets just say it is black, white, hot pink, feather boa, and zebra print all in one fabulous wall hanging!!!!!


This is a picture of me and the hostesses from my shower!

I think that is about all from here. I am glad to be back at work and feeling like my PG self again. 7 weeks and counting until our little girl is here!

3 comments:

danielle said...

it was a wonderful weekend! i can NOT wait to see this wall hanging, it sounds fabulous!

The Firestone's said...

I want to go to Braums!! We don't have those here :( We miss you and can't wait to see the nursery all finished...almost there!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

OH man, how fun! Makes me sad that I missed out on all the fun again! Being 700 miles away can really stink! You all look great!!