BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pink Chair, Pink Chair, doo doo doo doo....

Explanation: The title of this blog is a song that I have sung to Chris ever since we have been married, except I change the words out for instance, pink pants, pink shirt, pink skirt, pink gum.....really anything pink could work. I can sing this for you sometime if you are interested. For those of you who dont know me that well I am very good at creating my own songs!

So the real point of the blog is that Daisy's pink chair has arrived! I cannot tell you how excited I am about this chair. It is so perfect. Here is a little story: We went to Storkland to pick up our chair and there were two young (20ish) guys who put in in the car. Well the box wouldn't fit so we had to unpack the box. When the guys looked at the chair they go, "wow, is this the right color?" and I said yes, they responded, "What do you call this" and I said PINK. They said, "I dont think I have seen anyone order a chair quite like this". It was very funny.

For those of you expecting parents out there let me recommend this type of chair. They are Best Chairs and this is from their Storytime line. They make about 12 storytime chairs in different body styles, some recline, some swivel, I think they all glide (not rock exactly). Anyway....you can find them at most baby stores (just not Babies R Us). So what we did is at Storkland they have all 12 options out on the floor. We went around and sat in all of them and found the one we like. The nice thing is, these chairs are made for women and nurseries so they fit sooooo well! And there are over 150 different fabrics to choose from, some chairs you can even get a coordinating but different piping color! Anyway, you can look them up online and they will direct you to a dealer. They are kind of pricey, but we were looking at buying a lazy boy from Mathis brothers, and this chair was the same price as that!

So here are some pictures! This is me after work, so dont mind the really cute outfit, hairstyle etc.

Do you see how well it coordinates with her bedding?


Notice how my feet touch the floor! (all those short people out there know what i am talking about)

This is me taking a nap! It is so nice that it reclines, you cant see the foot rest, but there is one!

In other news we are heading to Joplin tomorrow after work for a family baby shower this Sunday. We are really excited (I mean chris can hardly contain himself about attending a baby shower---this is why we are calling it a dessert party, not a shower). Then next week we have our 3D ultrasound! I cannot wait! We will get to see Daisy again! And I also have another Dr's appointment. So much going on! Lots of updates to come!

3 comments:

The Firestone's said...

I love it!!! Have fun at your shower, wish we could be there! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

LOVE the chair!!! I want to sit in it!

danielle said...

the chair is fabulous! and it does match the bedding great!! i am so excited for you guys!! love you!!