BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 14, 2008

31 Weeks!

Today is just not my day. I am having some difficulty with blogger so bear with me. The this post and the one above go together. I couldn't get all the pictures to upload to one blog! Here are some pictures of me 31 weeks PG. We just returned home from our childbirth class. It was a good class--now we are so prepared right?



The Firestone's were in town this weekend. First is was Jess' birthday! Happy birthday Jess, with more cake than she ever wanted! We all went out to celebrate on Saturday night, and when I say celebrate I mean we went to eat a Johnny Corinos. On Sunday, Justine (Jess' sister) and I had a baby shower for Jess. It was a great time. Here is a picture of the diaper cake I made for her. I think it turned out cute, thanks to Stacy's help!

I am pretty sure no one knows this but Jess is really talented. Here is a post of the gift she gave Chris, me and Daisy. We found some pictures we wanted online a while back and Jess offered to paint them for us. Let me just tell you, they look exactly like the originals in detail, however, Jess has put her own touch into them, making them two colors and not exactly square, and WE LOVE THEM!!!!!! They look so cute in the nursery. Of course we hung them as soon as we opened them! Here they are on the wall (please see next post for more).



0 comments: