BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another try!

Okay, so I am not sure what happened to my previous blog pictures. Like I said I was having some difficulty. Here is another try at the pictures. I know it has been a couple of days, but I have been home sick with some GI bug!!!! Being PG and sick is not a good combination. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who has been taking care of me and re-assuring me that Daisy is just fine, even though I haven't been able to eat! Hopefully I am on the way up today. Lets see if this works?

















4 comments:

danielle said...

first of all, you are TOO cute.

secondly, jess is super talented! those pictures look fantastic!

thirdly, ya'lls pregnant stomach picture is fun!! two cute pregnant girls!!! :)

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

I love all of these! The pictures are awesome, they look perfect in there!
Great work!

The Tierneys said...

Hey Mindy! I love your blog - you look so cute pregnant! Your nursery is cute, too!

Shara said...

I agree with everyone else - you are so, so cute!! And I love the pictures over Daisy's crib!