BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thank you...

A big thank you goes out to my friends Danielle and Craig. They came over last night and babysat little bit so that I could take Chris out for his birthday. Things went smoothly....Daisy was her usual perfect self and even made a special surprise for Craig in her diaper! Plus it was really good practice for Danielle and Craig since they are expecting baby Jackson this Feb/March. It is so nice to have such great friends. Can't wait to return the favor. (Chris and I ate at Cattleman's Steakhouse....I feel like a true Oklahoman now).

We are heading to Joplin next weekend to introduce Daisy to her great-grandparents. It should be interesting making the three hour trip! Other than that I am going to try to get to work this week to introduce Daisy to the wonderful ladies/gentlemen in my arthritis classes! (They are all grandparents to her also). Should be a fun-filled week.

In other news. Chris made it to the grocery store for us AND we have been making progress around the house. I feel like we are starting to adjust to having little miss Daisy and figuring out how to get things done. Daisy will be five weeks this Monday....time is going by quickly!

I haven't downloaded any new pictures because Chris just got a new computer and I have no idea how to use it (it is a Mac)....so hopefully it wont be too long before I am able to do that. Hope all is well with everyone.

4 comments:

The Firestone's said...

So glad you guys got to go out!! Can't wait to hear about dinner :)

Dara Steward said...

Yes, it's so good for you guys to get out and do something together without Daisy! And a good dose of a quickly approaching reality for the Smiths! ;o) I hope you enjoyed your time away.

danielle said...

we loved it! and can not wait to babysit again! i do, however, wish i had a camera or a video camera to capture craigs face when daisy surprised him! :)

arin gilbert said...

oh my gosh. daisy is adorable! i am so happy for the both of you. Its been awhile since i've talked to either of you. I hope you are well and sounds like you are. talk soon, arin