BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

3 weeks!

Can you believe it? Daisy is three weeks old already! I would like to say that time flies, and it does, just not in the middle of the night! :). Daisy is doing great. She is stretching out her feedings at night to 4 hours with one fussy period in between! She still sleeps, eats and poops....but we have taken a few pictures during those rare awake moments.

This past week has been filled with Daisy getting to meet all kinds of new people---well new to her. She even had her first visit to the hair salon with mommy! This week our big adventure includes going to OBU. I am speaking about physical therapy to a class, however, the class begins at 8:20 and OBU is at least 45 minutes from our house! It should be an exciting day! Luckily Chris is going to be able to go with me and take care of Daisy. If you think about us on Thursday, pray that we survive!
I think that is all from here. We don't have any doctor's appointments until she is 8 weeks old! So until then we just keep on truckin! Hope all is well with everyone else. Here are the latest pictures.




These boppy pictures were taken when mommy and Daisy had our first full day at home together--just the girls! (well and Bentley & Bimmer). I love how shocked she looks with her eyes WIDE open!



One of our visitors over this past week was our friend from OBU, Sarah, who now is actually Dr. Smith! She is going to be a pediatrician so she was showing us some swaddling tricks. As yo can see we caught one of Daisy's smiles and her famous bottom lip.



This is daddy and Daisy playing under her princess jungle gym. She really didn't acknowledge the toys, but doesn't it look fun?






Another round of pictures in the boppy, this was before dinner for Julie's B-day. Daisy did so well at dinner and just slept!

11 comments:

The Firestone's said...

She is so sweet! Your hair looks great! Good luck on Thursday- I will call you after my appt. tomorrow :)

Ashley Hoggard said...

Mindy! Daisy is SO gorgeous... and so is your hair. I absolutely love coming to your site and checking up on you guys.. I hope I get to see your precious lil one soon. :) Hope you guys are doing great!

God Bless,
Ash

danielle said...

your hair does look really good in that picture! i love how alert little miss daisy is getting to be! love the pictures!

Dara Steward said...

Oh Mindy, these pics are really cute. It was so good to see you today. You are a great mommy. Daisy is just precious, and I love her hair! Everyday just gets better!

Musings Of My World... said...

Mindy, Daisy is so cute! Glad to see that everything is going so well for you! You look really great and I love the blonde hair!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh my gosh, she is seriously SO CUTE!!! I love her!!!

JSM said...

Mindy you look great! I can't believe how much hair Daisy has!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

amazing!! you look great as well with your summer shine hair!

she looks alot like chris with her hair...adorable!!!

Shara said...

So cute, especially those last few where her outfit matches her boppy! And I love your hair!

CAC said...

hey!! i love these pics! you guys look so happy!! i left you a little something on my blog!

Julie said...

I loved meeting Daisy and getting to hold her! It was great to see you too! Hope it can happen again soon.