BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Pictures!

So I have attempted to upload pictures frequently and Chris' new computer has been a pill, but I finally got it to work (except now it is underlining my writing?) 

Another great bobby photo session. This outfit says Beary Cute on it and note daisy's first pair of shoes!! (this is one of the outfits that is now too short)

Chris did Daisy's hair this day and it was hilarious! He loves it that not only do they have similar hair color, but that he can fix it exactly like he does!

Look at those long legs!
This is what Daisy looks like in the middle of one of her feedings....this is the problem we have been having, but isnt she so cute....how can you wake that up?
More to come soon.

5 comments:

Julie said...

How cute! Love how Chris fixed her hair to look just like his! That's hilarious! Congratulations to you both.

Julie (Johnson) Butler

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

so cute! I have been checking your blog daily waiting for new pics!
We have a Mac also, call me if you need some assistance!
I love her shoes, too cute!

danielle said...

min! she has gotten so long! and i think her hair is starting to look redder. she is too cute. i need to hug her soon.

The Firestone's said...

Wow, I know you say she is getting big (long), but she still looks so tiny to me :) I can't wait to see her- Tell her her prince will be here soon!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

SO PRECIOUS!!! i love this baby!!! she's tiny!! and you my friend...just rub it in!! you look great post prego in your banquet pic!!!