BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day, Dr.'s Appointment and 39 weeks PG!

Just to catch everyone up on the past week. First of all, Daisy is still sitting comfortably in my belly---I guess she is not ready to make her appearance yet! I went to the doctor on Wednesday and there have been no changes from last week. Thus the doctor estimates she will come around my due date (6 days from now!!!) I have another appointment on Wednesday and we are supposed to re-evaluate at that time and decide what to do. Until then I wake up everyday thinking, maybe we will have a baby today?
Labor day was this past weekend, and usually we spend it at the Garrison farm in Missouri with our college buds. However, due to my condition we decided it wasn't the best idea to be that far from OKC, plus I would not be able to participate in boating, skiing, floating, canoeing, etc. etc. (and how would I preform an evacuation from my canoe in case of a fish on-board incident while I am 38 weeks PG?) Despite missing the farm, Chris and I had a good weekend, his parents came up for a day or so and then Monday I went to work. I was able to get off early and Chris and I decided to head to Enid, OK to see two of his roommates from college and their wives. It was a really fun afternoon. Sarah and Andy are also PG and she is due this Friday--one day before me. They are also having a little girl--her name is Ramey. It was so fun to see their nursery and pick Sarah's brain about all the things I am not yet prepared for! Here are some pictures.
Andy and Sarah, Me and Chris, and Stu and Jen



The two PG ladies (does anyone else think my belly looks HUGE in this picture?)


I thought this was a really good one of Jen and Stu
So, Chris and I are kind of in waiting. We haven't really made any plans, I never know how many meals to plan for the next week. It is a very weird feeling just waiting---but everyone says enjoy these past few days....but that is easier said than done. I am glad that at least I am still able to work so I have that distraction during most days. The following are some pictures of me 39 weeks PG. We will keep everyone posted as soon as anything happens.







2 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

CUTE!! I agree... your belly looks bigger in that one picture than any other ones so far! Can't wait to get the news that you are headed to the hospital!!!

danielle said...

min! you are precious. and i can not wait to meet little miss daisy!