BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daisy June is here!

Hi everyone,
Chris here. And I have no idea how to add a post to this blog thing, but I'll try (mindy usually handles this stuff.....as well as my finances, my calendar, my meals, you get the point).
Daisy June was born on September 15th at 6:28 pm. She is 7 lbs 5 oz and 19.5 inches long. She has a mop of brownish hair with a slight red tint that she gets from her daddy :) She has her mommy's nose and pouty lower lip that sticks out when she wants something (she already has me wrapped around her tiny phalange).

Mindy is doing well, but is going to be sore for a few weeks I have a feeling. It was a rough delivery because Daisy's head was diagonal (occiput transverse) instead of face down (occiput posterior), making her wedged in Mindy's pelvis. I could see the hair on Daisy's head for 30 minutes before Mindy finally could push her out!

Nanna (Mindy's mom) is here and loving spoiling her granddaughter rotten already. My parents ("Grammy and Gampa") are heading up here on Friday to further the spoiling. So everything with us is great. We can't wait for everyone to meet Daisy. You might even get her to give you her footprint autograph for when she becomes the next Avril Lavigne (female rockstar for those of you over 40). We are the happiest parents ever to have lived (I know, its a bold statement, but its true :)

The Goff Family











9 comments:

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

HHHOOORRRAAAAYYYY!!! i'm so excited for you two! CONGRATS!!!

and...you can tell it's mr chris writing....mindy is much more delicate and soft!! hahaha!!

great job blogging!!!

she's adorable!!!!

i can't wait to see much more of her

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh my gosh!! She is SO cute!! I am so glad you put some more details and pics on here, I have been dying to see her! More pics asap please!
Congrats MOmmy and Daddy!!

LeslieTummel said...

good job Chris, but Mindy might kill you when she reads part of it with the details ;) CONGRATS!!!! Daisy is beautiful! and I'm glad to hear that Mommy is doing well. I can't wait to see more pics as she grows!

shawn said...

great job you guys(well mindy)she's beautiful!!!!! dr anderson wants to know what mindy's h&h is??? he said he would be happy to check it if the doc's didn't.you know him, overprotective. anyway i can't waiy to meet her.
nurse shawn

The Firestone's said...

We have never missed Oklahoma so much- I can't believe she is here and she is so perfect! I want to be there more than anything in the world!! We can't wait to meet her and soon introduce her to her future husband :)

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful family! Congrats and I can not wait to see Daisy! I am definitely feeling the baby itch... Love-Jen

Let's just hope she doesn't dig in the back yard like Beamer & Bentley...congrats see you at homecoming! -Stu

CAC said...

she is soooo cute!! we are so happy for you guys!!! keep those pics coming

The Tierneys said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so sweet. I hope you guys are doing well (especially you, Mindy!). Enjoy these tiny baby days - they go by so fast!

katie said...

SO great, you guys! I have been checking your blog frequently, waiting for the big day to arrive. What a precious little kiddo, and what hair!

May God grant you as much energy as there is joy in the coming months!