BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Diaper Bag!

I am so excited! My diaper bag came in the mail today. I was not sure what features to look for in a diaper bag so of course I based this decision soley on looks. I LOVE this bag. It is covered in clear plastic so it will be easy to wipe off. The inside is hot pink with light pink and green stripes! And it came with a matching changing pad. Anyway. I am so excited and my husband is not here to share this with me, so I am sending it out via the web! In other news I went to the Dr yesterday. +26lbs now!!!! Wow. Daisy is doing good. I can't believe only 5 weeks left. My doctor said I could work all the way up until she comes, she just said it gets really hard to work 5 days a week, but I am going to try! Well, that is really it. I am excited to see some of you this weekend!

3 comments:

LeslieTummel said...

so cute! i love it! :)

Shara said...

love it!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

super cute! where did you get it from?