BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Amanda's Weekend!

Amanda is married! What a fun weekend here are some pictures!


Mark and Leslie with Chris and me. It is always good to see them, I wish we lived closer.


The beautiful bride.


Me, Stacy, Danielle and Leslie! We always have a good time when we get together.



My friend Becca! What do you think about San Antonio?


Amanda, Danielle and myself. What a fun day! I am so excited for Amanda and Chad, just super sad that they will live 3 hours away.


Switching to Sunday night. This is me and Chris. Our friends from Medical school threw a little shower/get together. It was so fun. We have the best friends. Not only was there good food but fun gifts and an awesome cake!



Here is the super cute cake at our shower! I LOVE IT. It was too cute to eat, but we managed and it was VERY yummy.

It was a great weekend, these pictures are only the highlights. I can't wait to see all our friends again. Here are the most recent pictures of myself. 35 weeks PG! I can't believe it!


5 comments:

danielle said...

Super good blog post.

Super fun weekend with friends!

Way Super cute cake! Where did they get your cake! I LOVE it!

And you are a super precious pregnant lady!

Love you!

The Firestone's said...

Wow it looks like you guys had so much fun!! I miss being there :(
Let me know how your class went- Hopefully you got lots of great info!!
Can't wait to see that baby!!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

oh. my. gosh. that cake is awesome!!! You look so cute in those last pictures!!!

Shara said...

Mindy, you have the cutest maternity tops! Where did you get this last one? Super cute! (The top AND you!) :)

JSM said...

MINDY!! You are super adorable preggers girl :) Congratulations!!