BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

37 weeks!

I can't believe it, but Daisy is almost here! Well, not exactly....last week at the doctor she told me that my cervix was very high and thick and that Daisy would not be here before next week. That is fine with me....I would like her to wait one more week....then she can come! I spent the weekend finishing things up. The car seat bases are in the car (thanks hubby), her room is ready, and our bags are packed! In addition we had our carpets cleaned and the house is finally in good shape again! It has been an exhausting weekend, but I feel so good about it. You know me, I just like to feel like I have done everything I can to prepare for her arrival, even though I know you are never really prepared! I am still feeling good....I really can't complain, just a lot of swelling and pressure....but I think that is all normal. I have definitely started to count down the days and I am happy that I am visiting the doctor weekly. Chris has another busy week this week, but then he has a month of research, which means normal hours--yea! That is the update from us! Here are the latest pictures of me....my belly is definitely HUGE!!!!


4 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh my gosh! You are so cute!!!

I have been thinking about you tonight... I have a baby at work whose dad has Chris' coloring, and the mom is dark like you (maybe a little ethnic of some kind actually). Anyway, they have 2 girls, one is colored just like the dad, and this one is colored like the mom! I can't wait to see what Daisy is going to be!!!

The Firestone's said...

Wow! You look great! I can't believe it's so close, it seems like yesterday we were sitting in Charlestons:) I wish so bad that we could all be there together, but I know everything will be great and we can't wait to see Daisy :)

danielle said...

um yes... cervix needs to remain high and thick until approximately around the 7th or so... then it can lower and become thin, or whatever it does.. and Daisy can arrive!!!!! if you could pass this info onto her please.

thanks for your encouragement this morning. love you!

Shara said...

You look amazing, Mindy - all baby for sure!! Wow, I can't believe she's almost here. Take care of yourself and try to relax! :)