BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures...

We have such a busy week this week. Today we headed to Jim Thorpe, tomorrow we have our two month check up and then Wednesday I return to the dentist for a filling.....so Nana is coming to see little bit and to help out with some babysitting! We are so excited that she is coming. I will update everyone on Daisy's progress after her appointment tomorrow, but I wanted to post some recent pictures.

Daddy promises that he did not fix Daisy's hair like this, it was just magically like this?
Daisy has started standing, especially when she is mad. this is Daddy trying to burp her between feedings! She is so funny!
Well, after talking to a lot of people, it seems that we are in need of a bedtime routine. This is a picture of me reading the Belly button book to Daisy. I should mention that our bedtime routine only lasted one day.....it is going to take us a while to get into a regular schedule!

I LOVE these pictures. This is Daisy's bathrobe and matching booties. Aunt Jessica bought these for us, as you can see they are still a little big, but make for hilarious pictures!

Daisy is still doing really well with her sleeping 6-8 hours a night! We have been blessed with a very good baby. She continues to eat every two hours during the day, which keeps me busy. I can't believe I only have three weeks left and then I must return to work!! The good news is, it looks like I will be returning part time! I have heard from many that I will be able to have the best of both worlds by working some and staying home a lot with Daisy. I sure hope so, right now it is a little overwhelming the thought of leaving her with someone other than me (might be my type A coming out? or just the first time parent in me? the feeling that Daisy needs me and only me and no one else will do?) The great news is that Danielle is going to babysit for us, which will give her some great practice before baby Jackson's arrival and Daisy will be in such great hands so there is no need for me to worry!

I think that is all from here. We are excited about our appointment tomorrow and I will update everyone soon!

5 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE the bathrobe and Chris's hair styling! Those are great pictures!

Shara said...

I'm so impressed that you're tackling the bedtime routine so early! You'll have to keep us posted on how it's working! :) (And I agree, Chris definitely had something to do with that hair!)

danielle said...

cute cute pictures! i love the bathrobe ones! :) cant wait to hear about the appointment!

Dara Steward said...

The bath robe pics are priceless! How cute! Agreed, Chris definitely helped with the hair. I hope you enjoy some time with your mom. I know you need a little break from time to time!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

such cute pictures! her hair on those first ones cracked me up! Love the robe and slippers... too funny!