BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daisy's appointment

Well, Daisy had a traumatic day. Her first shots. How sad was that. She was so mad. I have never seen her face turn so red or hear her scream so loud. I am afraid she gets this from her mother. When I was younger it used to take the entire doctor's staff to hold me down and prevent me from kicking when they were giving me shots. And to this day I do not care for needles.

Anyway: Daisy is 9lbs 7oz and 23 inches long!!!! On the growth chart she is in the 10th percentile for weight, 50-75th percentile for length and 50th percentile for head size. The doctor says she is long and lean! Daisy did so good until the shots. She was talking to the doctor and smiling. She is such a good baby.

Well, Daisy is now sleeping....which she pretty much has been doing since her appointment. Hopefully she will sleep tonight. Nana made it to town and it is always so good to have her here. She says Daisy has changed so much and looks just like her daddy!

I am sure we will have pictures soon.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Mindy,
Stacy showed me your site. Daisy is so cute! You look great, too. I know Eli slept his longest night ever after his first shots. Hopefully Daisy does the same for you guys!
Congrats,
Emily

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

this is great!! Good work!

The Firestone's said...

How crazy is it that Henry is bigger than Daisy- I am going to have to put my son on a diet before his first birthday! :) Can't wait to see you guys only a few more weeks and we will be in Oklahoma!!!