BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The magical 7 week mark

Not sure what it is about 7 weeks, but all of my friends kept telling me the first 6 weeks are the hardest and once babies hit 7 weeks things are great! I had my doubts but this week Daisy started sleeping through the night! Yes, every night this week she has slept 7+hours!!! What a difference that makes! I have been afraid to say anything, thinking it was just a one night thing, but she is doing so good!

Other than that we spend our days, eating, having explosive diapers, playing and taking pictures! Here are some of the latest!


Daisy is getting so big. She was about to outgrow this outfit so I thought we should put it on and take some pictures. This is one of the shirts I made my mom to tell her we were pregnant. Daisy loves her Nana!
Danielle and her mom came by to visit. Daisy was wearing some funny house shoes that make her feet look huge. And note she is sucking her thumb--this rarely happens.
Another bath! She is starting to enjoy bath time!
Since Daisy is starting to outgrow some clothes I decided to try some things on her one day to see what needed to be washed up. Here she is in an adorable outfit from our friends the Yeats....it came from trendy Dallas. 

This is Daisy in her hat that she wore to the park. It is too big but did the job to keep the sun out of her face!

5 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

great news!!! I am glad that you are now able to get some more sleep, what a difference it makes!
She is looking so much bigger!! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks!!

The Savage's said...

That daisy on her headband is as big as her head! Girls are so much fun to dress up...boys are fun too, but not in the clothes department!

sarah said...

i know that headband!! :)
she is sooo big and beyond adorable. i still can't get over that hair!!

Kinsey said...

Any tips to help her enjoy bathtime?! Davie HATES it.

The Wendorff's said...

I ran across your blog and I really enjoyed watching you go throughout your pregnancy. I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant and you have given me so much to look forward to. Your baby is beautiful and looks so much like her daddy. Congratulations on your baby girl!