BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

One of those days.....

We all have them. One filled with all kinds of emotions, stress, and just life. Moments of overwhelment, happiness, tiredness, sadness, etc. I think I will sum up my day with some pictures.We all have them. One filled with all kinds of emotions, stress, and just life. Moments of overwhelment, happiness, tiredness, sadness, etc. I think I will sum up my day with some pictures.


Spent very special priceless time with my baby girl. And yes I hold her too much and I really don't care! She will only be little for such a short time. Today I spent much of our time together sad about my return to work.Wished my friends and their new baby boy lived closer. So much new baby stuff I would love to discuss on a daily basis, but it is so hard to make that phone call.

Missed my dad.Stressed about work, what to do, who will watch Daisy, what about insurance, will I even break even?
Talked with a good friend today. It is so nice to have such good conversation. Wish she lived closer!
Now, I am just waiting for my wonderful husband to come home so we can spend some much needed family time!

8 comments:

LeslieTummel said...

Mindy, I love you! I have those days a lot around the holidays...it usually starts with missing my mom. (And we did our holiday schedule last week...always stressful!) Just know that I'll say a prayer for you tonight...you're not alone, my dear!

danielle said...

i dont think you can hold little miss daisy too much! :)

The Tierneys said...

I agree - not really possible to hold your sweet little ones too much. They really do grow up so fast! Daisy is so adorable - I can just tell from the pictures how loved she is :). She looks so much like Chris! Do you ever get told by strangers that she must look like her father (implying that she looks nothing like you)? Strange, but this happened to me more than once with Lauren - funny because now she looks a lot like I did when I was little. Anyway, I will say a prayer for you tonight -I find that I have more and more of these days since becoming a mom and that it's helpful to know that I'm not the only one!

JeffShort said...

Hello Goffs :) Steven sent me a link to your blog and Daisy is SO precious... I'm pretty sure she's the cutest baby girl I've ever seen!

I hope everything is going great for you guys! Erica and I would love to meet Daisy sometime :)

Shara said...

I'm so glad you shared your feelings with pictures, they really do say a thousand words. And I agree, hold that sweet baby girl as much as you can; you'll never regret loving her too much! :)

The Firestone's said...

:( I miss you guys more than you know!! Just tell Chris to pick a field that is offered at Scott & White!! It would make life much easier! :)

Unknown said...

love you mindy.

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

i wish i could just hug you! at least you have such a wonderful, beautiful, precious baby girl to snuggle up with and be thankful for.....

love ya girl!!