BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quick update

Pictures to come soon, I promise. It has been a hectic week. Just a quick update. I went to the doctor this week, everything looks good. Actually she measured my tummy and said it was just perfect. So for all of you out there who have been making comments about how big I look, I am JUST PERFECT! The weight gain was a little bit better this time putting me at +16.5lbs total. Next week I have my glucose test--yuck, and my appointments start getting more frequent! I am getting so excited.

Daisy is really moving now. This weekend and this week I have been mesmorized by my tummy. I love watching it move around! It is so amazing to me that it is Chris and I's baby inside of me! What a miracle!

I went to visit Dara and Evan this week. They are doing so well. Their house (dara and ryan's) is beautful, but their baby trumps it all. He is starting to smile and is so friendly. It is always good to catch up with Dara.

We bought at dresser/changing table! I LOVE IT! It is black. I will post a picture when I can. We just brought it home today and put it in daisy's room. It is HUGE. It is an adult sized double dresser (like chris and I have in our bedroom). My plan is to purchase a really cute mirror to hang on the wall above the dresser.

Our crib is still on it's way. FedEx damaged it last week and had to send it back to NYC. SO our new one is on it's way!

I have found a really great hot pink chair I want, and daisy obviously needs. It is a rocker/glider, recliner/swivel. It is so comfortable and nice. I am very excited about this. Chris thinks it is really cute, but he was hesitant because he was worried, what if our ultrasound was wrong and we have a boy, what will we do with a pink chair? So we asked the PA, who did our ultrasound, at the doctor's office this week, how sure we could be that we were having a girl. She said that she isn't going to say 100% because mistakes happens but that she hasn't been wrong in 12 years so she would recommend going ahead and buying the pink chair! YEA!

I think that is all from here, Jess and Brian moved out this week and we are very sad. It was so fun having them here. I cant believe they are moving to texas!

Well, I hope all is well with everyone and I will talk to you all soon. Picutres to come!

3 comments:

danielle said...

what a great update! i have missed our phone convos this week! we must catch up soon. love you!

Julie said...

I enjoy reading your updates since I haven't gotten to see you in a really long time! I hope you are doing well.

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Can't wait to see pics, I am mad at the people who are telling you that you are "so big". That is not a nice thing to tell a pregnant lady!!!