BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Friends

Last night Amanda had a group of girls over to eat some yummy pizza. I just wanted to say how much I really enjoyed getting to see my friends. I miss getting together. I know life gets busy, but it is always fun to hang out and see eachother. (and yes I pulled into my driveway as the rain began to pour down, I managed to make it home without a freakout). Thanks girls for such a fun night. So glad Daisy was able to show off for you!

Randomly, Chris reminded me that we have not devoted any space on our blog page for our boys. Thus I am going to post some recent photos. I love our boys and hope that the new addition to our family is a smooth transition for them.
Also, I never posted a congratulations picture of Dr. Brian Firestone! What an accomplishment! Here is a picture of me and chris and the dr and his wife Jess!

0 comments: