BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The start of my 3rd Trimester!

Can you believe it! I am starting to feel the effects of the third trimester already, just two days into it! (if you must know, we can talk about it later) I have a feeling it is going to be a long 12 weeks! (when you say it that way I can hardly believe it, Daisy will be here in 12, or less weeks!) Here are some recent pictures of me and some pictures of Daisy's bedding in her crib. It is all coming together!






3 comments:

danielle said...

min! it looks so great!! i cant wait to see it in person! but you look even more precious!! i cant wait to see you. miss you my friend!

Unknown said...

man i wish i could see you all pregnant in person. you are so cute. i love what you have done with the nursery so far!!

miss you min.

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

It looks so cute! And Daisy looks super cute in that perfectly round tummy!!!