BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finally

Well, I am now 27weeks and I am sorry I have not posted pictures for so long. Here we go:

Last Friday our crib was delivered undamaged! So Chris and I put it together! We LOVE IT! What do you think?


Last Thursday we picked up our dresser from Galleria furniture here in OKC. The dresser is very big, it hardly fit in my Trailblazer! I couldn't see out of any of my windows or my review mirror, so I drove in the right hand lane the whole way home to avoid any blind spots! It was an experience. We are so excited about this dresser. The gray in the front is actually frosted glass and it goes really well with the crib. Inside those two doors are two shelves, which I think will work nicely for changing table necessities!


This is our bedding! We ordered it online. (We left in in the bag because we wanted to make sure we liked it and I wasn't sure I could get it to go back in the right way). We were going to try and register for it, but I think it is only available online, so I think it is going to come out of the bag soon!!! WE are so excited about this bedding. The bumper is to the right, it is polka dot on one side and light pink fuzzy on the other with hot pink trim. The bed skirt is to the left it is striped with a hot pink horizontal stripe at the bottom. I love how everything is coming together.

This is a picture of the decoration things I have collected to date. No, I haven't been buying it all, let me explain. The hat boxes came from Danielle's wedding, the hot pink daisies in vases from Danielle's shower, the zebra pillows I already had, the rocking horse was made for me last year from one of my arthritis participants (before I was pregnant, it was a joke in reference to an exercise we do called rocking horse, but I love it! I just changed the color of it's collar) The daisies with the green dots and the daisy container was given to us from the Goff's. As you can see I am going with hot pink, light pink, black and white. I wasn't going to do daisies necessarily, but a few daisy accents are okay. Now I am in search of a cute lamp/chandelier, curtains/or a valence, we have ordered a chair for the room, and then we will see what else after that!


Finally, here are the pictures of me. I did not weigh myself this week but as of last week I had gained 16.5lbs! I know those of you who haven't seen me in a while are saying, SHE IS HUGE! However, I believe that I might need to post a blog on appropriate and inappropriate things to say to a pregnant woman. At first they are funny to hear, but as you progress, you really don't want to hear that you look a lot further along than you are, or be questioned as to if your doctor is concerned about how much weight you have gained. Yesterday, in fact a lady I work with was in the hall with her husband. I said hello to them and went on my way. The therapist came to find me later and said that her husband questioned her and said, 'I thought you told me that girl was pregnant", she is, "well she doesn't look like it, she looks great!" I told the therapist to get her husband on the phone and back up here so I could hug him! Anyway, sorry for getting off subject. It must be the hormones.
I hope all is well with everyone. In other news, if anyone would like to see pictures of Daisy's boyfriend you can find them at www.likethetire.blogspot.com I hope it isn't this long before I post again! Love you all.







































2 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE everything! The crib, dresser, bedding and accesories... but mainly your belly! You look SO cute and wonderful, I just love seeing you pregnant! I want to touch it so bad and feel Daisy... too bad I am 700 miles away :(
The good news is that I will be in OKC in a couple weeks! Kind of a last minute trip to meet our new nephew, we will have to get together for sure, it is the weekend of the 28th-ish

danielle said...

wow! you are too cute. i miss getting to see your cute pregnant self! just a couple more weeks! yay for stacy being in town the same weekend! it will be GREAT to all see eachother! love you