BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another great week!

Well, it finally happened. Daisy has started to kick me! Thursday night Chris and I decided to eat some mexican food (I had been avoiding this because it had earlier made me sick). When we got into bed that night I was listening for Daisy with my stethascope (this is a regular practice of mine before bed) and I was conviced I was hearing her heart beat. Don't worry, Chris quickly informed me that I was infact hearing my own heartbeat. (Disclaimer: I had the stethascope really low, below my belly button and to the right, not a normal spot to hear your own heartbeat!) So, Chris and I got a big chuckle out of this one, once I stopped with all the laughing I felt a little kick, and I was like, was that Daisy? Then a few minutes later I felt it again! I was so excited. I had Chris try to feel and guess what she kicked again and her Daddy was able to feel her! It was such a great night. Just a little reminder of the miracle that is going on inside you!





In other news, we ordered a CRIB!!! I feel so much better now that it is on its way! Chris and I had been trying to find a crib for a while now, and nothing was the perfect fit. I had in my mind that I was going to create this super girly room with a canopy bed, fabric hanging from the sides of the canopy, a pink chandelier, etc. etc. Well, the canopy bed was very expensive and as I did more research I think that creating a super girly 'big girl' room will be a much better idea! Thus we are going a whole new direction. Here is the crib we have ordered.


As you can see it is very modern, which we love. Next step we are going to find a dresser that can double as a changing table, look for bedding, and then a rocking chair! I am excited to go this new direction. I just need to start deciding what colors etc. Well, I think that is all from here. Hope to hear from everyone soon.


5 comments:

The Faulkner's said...

I'm sooooo excited for you! It is so much fun in the beginning to feel the baby move. It is definetly unlike anything you will ever experience! The crib is really cute too! Love you!! Heather

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Ooooooh how exciting! this is a very exciting post!!! Daisy is going to love her crib!

danielle said...

min that is a very cute crib! i really like it! and i think the bedding you described would look super cute on it! i love it!! yay!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

We need another belly pic please! :)

Craig Smith said...

Uhm, no more cutesy baby posts, please.

Thanks.

Either that or Danielle will be grounded from the internet.