BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 19, 2011

Hudson update

We had our ultrasound this week and Hudson looks great. He is just on the small side (measuring 4.3lbs which places him in the 26th %)--amazing what they can do with ultrasound. Daisy was 7lbs 5 oz at birth, which is average, but obviously she is on the small side now so we are not concerned about his smallness right now. He looks so cute. Since we didn't get another ultrasound with Daisy I had never seen a 3rd trimester ultrasound--it is amazing how much bigger he is! He is already squished! You could see the outline of his face so clear and he was sucking constantly--so cute!(praying for a good eater!) Overall a very good appointment, they are going to re-assess his size in another month, which may mean another ultrasound--but I feel good about things.
In addition, they did an ultrasound to my 'hernia' and they think it is likely a varicose vein! This means no surgery necessary--it should go away after delivery. Basically we are just going to wait and see--if it goes away great! If not, then I will go and see a general surgeon. So we had a very good week around here!
This ultrasound made Chris and I very excited. Although we both aren't sure if we are ready for the sleepless nights we are so excited to be having another little one around. Daisy is such a blessing. I looked back at her photos the other day and found this one. Amazing how fast they grow! We will keep you updated!



1 comments:

Amanda Isaacs said...

I'm so glad you had a great appt! I can't wait to meet him!