BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 7, 2011

31 week update!

A few things to update on......

First we have a name!!! YEA!!!! Hudson Christopher Goff! This was a difficult decision for us, but his name seems so perfect now!

Secondly we have a date! Hudson will be making his debut on October 4th 2011!!!!!! We are so excited. That means only 8 weeks left!!! YIKES!!!!!!! Lots to do!

Thirdly, I had a less than stellar doctors appointment this week and ask that you all pray for us and me in these final weeks. First of all my doctor confirmed that I indeed have a hernia. Not so fun. This means that in addition to my c-section I will now face hernia repair surgery. The good news is that my doctor is going to try to coordinate with a general surgeon to have them done at the same time, the bad news is that 2 surgeries at once does not sound fun to me. I am electing to do the c-section to avoid what happened last time, however, the way things are shaping up for me I am not sure that I was designed to birth babies!!!
In addition to the hernia news, I am measuring small??? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? Look at the photos below....

Daisy Pregnancy--31 weeks
Hudson Pregnancy--31 WeeksLast Pregnancy I had gained 21lbs at 31 weeks, this pregnancy I have gained 18 so I guess that is the difference???? They have scheduled me for another ultrasound just to double check that everything is okay and take another measurement. Please pray that Hudson is healthy. Daisy was not particularly small--7lbs 5 oz and at our first ultrasound Hudson was measuring a week ahead--so, I am trying not to worry but obviously I am concerned! The ultrasound is scheduled for 1:00pm Aug 18th. The doctor acted like she was not concerned, so I am trying to look at this as another time I get to see, baby Hud before he comes!

Lastly I leave you with some photos of our girl. These were taken at a birthday party last weekend. She LOVES her cupcake icing! I cant believe she will be 3 next month! CRAZY!
PS--we go see the eye doctor again this week and I am hoping we will be done with the eye patch! Its going to be a big couple weeks for the Goff family! (oh and don't forget to watch the video post below)

2 comments:

The Savage's said...

I LOVE the name Hudson! You look awesome and we will be thinking of you in the upcoming weeks!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

YAY!!! I love Hudson, probably my favorite boys name!!!! Great pick!!

Keep us posted on all the other news... I am sure it will all be fine!!