BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby Hud's Shower

A.K.A. the BABY-Q. I have the most creative friends. They threw us the most wonderful family shower for Hudson. It was a barbecue theme so they named it a BABY-Q!!! How cute is that? I have been slightly stressed about not having the nursery ready and not having clothes/blankets/burp cloths etc for Hudson. So we were truly blessed to have this shower. I feel SO MUCH BETTER NOW! I even made my final list of needed items. Thank you so much to our friends!!! I cannot thank you enough! We are so blessed.
Here are some pictures from our shower. Unfortunately my husband didn't get any pictures of the cute decor/food set-up. I will have to locate some from Danielle and then share with you. But trust me it was SUPER CUTE! However, my hubby did a great job of getting photos of our friends and family......















0 comments: