BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Photos!

I know it has been awhile. Nana and Uncle Steven were here for a visit, then Daisy was sick (allergies?), then we went to the lake, and then I worked everyday last week! We are just now catching up! Trying to spend as much time with Daddy while we have him before craziness begins July 1st!


Before we left for Mexico we had family pictures taken in Joplin. If anyone lives in the area I highly recommend Stacy! You can check out her website here:
www.mayberryphotography.net
(she is my cousin-in-law?? does that word exist?)
Here are our some of our favorite photos....we have so many good ones to choose from even though Daisy would not look and or smile for the camera and it was FREEZING cold that day!












6 comments:

The Firestone's said...

Super Great Pics!! Love them! Call me this week when you have a day off!!!

Joelle said...

great pics! she is getting so big and looks so grown up!

danielle said...

LOVE them. my absolute favorite is still the one of you and daisy. you are so pretty friend. love you!

The Savage's said...

So beautiful!

Dara Steward said...

These are really great pictures. I have several favorites. It still seems like Evan and Daisy should be Eli's size... so fun to see them grow and change and learn! Whoever thought being a parent could be so rewarding?! ;o)

I have a double stroller now and can hit the zoo any time!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

these are great! and she looks adorable playin in the pool in the above post!