BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pictures

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. We are so excited about the nice spring weather that has finally arrived! Daisy and I have been spending as much time outside as possible! Here are some pictures from the past two weeks!


Grammy and Grandpa came to town for a few days and the weather was terrible! We took Daisy to the Science museum and she had a blast like usual. There was a group of girls that LOVED Daisy and she LOVED them. These pictures are so cute of all of them "talking"
Daisy and Daddy driving the tractor!
Bubbles
Talking to mommy on the telephone!
I am afraid that Daisy has inherited the Goff gene that makes it impossible to take a good picture! I think this photo pretty much sums it up!
We went to Tulsa last month and here are some pictures of the cousins spending time together. I love how Daisy is looking at Lilly here, and I also LOVE her hairdo!
The girls really enjoyed the freezing cold pool. What a good daddy/uncle Chris is to take them swimming......it took me a little longer, but I eventually caved and got in too!

Daisy and Jackson had a playdate. This was the day before we had 8 inches of snow!!! Hard to believe they were outside without jackets and the next day it was FREEZING! Welcome to oklahoma I guess!

Well, Daisy is up from her nap and we need to run to the store. I hope everyone has a happy Easter. Daisy and I are planning to attend the neighborhood egg hunt while daddy works (poor daddy). I will be sure to take pictures!

4 comments:

Dara Steward said...

The science museum looks like fun! I need to take Evan. I loved Daisy's hair that day, by the way! She's just so stinkin' cute! We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

so precious!! LOVE the pic of you gals chatty chatty on the phone...looking thrilled!!! ahah!

Happy Easter!!

danielle said...

ok, i am CRACKING up at the picture of daisy and dr. goff. how hysterical! love you friend.

danielle said...

and min, our children are SO PALE! but really cute. but WHITE.