BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

18 months



We have been visiting the zoo again!! YEA! Today was absolutely crazy! Almost stand-still traffic!! It was unbelievable. This is Daisy's new pet.....

Daisy has been asking to go outside daily, "I wanna outside".....so I opened the back door and the next thing I know she was out with her shopping cart! Hilarious. Today she took baby outside to swing and slide!
I bought some cute headbands at walmart and I am so excited that she can finally wear them! Isn't she looking so old?
This weekend Aunt Leslie(and baby girl J) comes to town as well as Grammy and Grandpa! Daisy is supper excited! Hopefully this oklahoma weather will cooperate!

1 comments:

Larry and Bethany Walker said...

She is SO cute!! Such a petite little thing!