BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring

Warning PICTURE OVERLOAD! Sorry about this, just skim if necessary! We can't help it that our little girl is so precious! We have had two weekends in a row with daddy and we have had a blast. Let me catch you up on what has been going on. First let me start with another bathtub picture. This one is similar to the one taken when Daisy was 10 months old! I can't believe how much she has grown over the past 9 months! ( I tried to get these two side by side but I couldn't figure it out!)



















Daisy and baby Sara....she talks about her all the time! (My good friend from work, Teresita's baby!) She LOVES baby sara!
Just sporting her new hat. I love how she looks so grown up in the picture.So this picture cracks me up. Daisy is obsessed with swings. One day it was raining and she kept asking to swing outside. I could not get her to understand that it was raining so I ended up bringing in her swing out of the garage and she was able to swing! Look how happy she is! Only mistake is that she asked to do this a lot now!
Spring day outside!
Mommy and Daisy shot (obviously around Easter time?)
Daisy's first OU hat! I think she looks adorable, Chris thinks she looks "homely"??? She wont keep it on for long, but I am hoping this will help to keep her from getting sunburned this summer!
Daisy has never used a paci, but she now loves to play with them with her babies. We kinda helped her 'pose' for this picture simply because Uncle steven has a very similar picture of when he was a boy, only that one wasn't posed!
Daisy and I worked on a special project for her teacher Ms. Amber one day. Here is one of the many cute shots I was able to catch!
Grandma and Papa sent Daisy a bunny rabbit for Easter. She LOVES to slide with bunny! How funny is she!

Last weekend was birthday party weekend. Daisy had 2 in one day. The first was for a girl in our neighborhood. It was at a gymnasium. They basically let the kids run around and do whatever they wanted! They (including the biggest kid, Chris) had so much fun! Here is daddy and daisy in the pit!
The kids attempting at organizing the parachute! Hilarious, considering the oldest child there was 3!
This is Daisy and her new BFF Gracie. We are so excited and blessed to have wonderful new neighbors and Daisy and Gracie have really hit it off. They talk about eachother everyday, and luckily get to play together often! We LOVE our neighborhood and are so thankful for new friends! This is the best picture I got of the two of them, they were both so busy, it was hard to get them to stay in one place together for a photo!
Evan celebrated his birthday that day also! Look at the amazing cake Dara made!
The birthday boy
Daisy showing everyone that she's got skills!
Jackson explaining to Daisy about the lawn mower!
I love this picture of Daisy and I. It seems like we don't get many pictures together!
As you can see we have been very busy, but having so much fun. I feel so much better now that the weather has started to warm up! Plus, the blessing of new neighbors! I feel ready for Chris to start next year and ready for us to adjust to his new schedule! (but it helps that we have vacation coming up!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

not picture overload. i love seeing all the pics. makes me feel like we live closer. keep'em coming.