BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

Party and Pigtails...

Pigtails: Overnight Daisy has changed, her hair is LONG, her pants and shirts are too short, and she is saying more words daily. Her new favorite being baby. She is so adorable with her babies. How do they know at such a young age? Since she is so mobile it is difficult to get a good picture of her lately, so I am posting a bunch of her pigtails. They are so cute!




LOVE this girl! She has been so sweet lately. I hope this continues! I hope everyone is doing well. Chris and I have enjoyed every ones 2009 recaps in pictures and we plan to do one, I just need to find a time that he can help me. Luckily he has started another easy (meaning no weekends) rotation.

4 comments:

The Firestone's said...

wow!! her hair is getting so long!!! Henry is walking everywhere!! He is still a little wobbly at times, but is doing so well! I wish we would've spent time in Edmond over Christmas so we could've seen you guys!!! We really miss you!! Suni and I were talking yesterday about the fun game nights we use to have :( It makes me sad to think about.... Hope to see you guys soon!!!!!!

danielle said...

her hair has gotten really long! thanks for throwing such a fun new years party!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

LOVE the pigtails!!! What a fun party... maybe we can come some year :)

Dara Steward said...

Thank you again for having us over... we had a great time! Daisy's pigtails are A-Dorable! She's just too cute! Tempting to let Evan's hair grow out! ;o)