BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cabin fever!

Anybody feeling it???? Here are some pictures from the last few days:

Daisy had a traumatic experience, okay maybe it was more traumatic for Mommy.....Daddy was in the garage and Daisy was playing. She made her way to the garage door and daddy opened it as she was leaning on it, she fell face forward down two concrete steps....totally my fault! I was right there, but somehow I wasn't processing what could happen! Thus a bright blue huge knot is on her forehead....otherwise she is fine! Thank goodness!
Pictures of our house from yesterday!

Playing 'in' the snow yesterday!
She LOVED eating it.....YUCK! She even got out a spoon! She is so funny!
Have you ever seen a snowman with four round parts?

Watching it snow!
Today the snow is done falling so we headed outside for some fun!
Our street. One of our neighbors lost a tree and we have a branch nicely resting on our house (small branch thank goodness). But thankfully we all have power!


Daisy sledding! You might recognize her sled as her bathtub when she was an infant, or possibly her swimming pool from last summer.....who knew that baby tubs were so versatile!


After the fun, we shed some layers and daddy and daisy looked hilarious (both with their skinny legs)!~
We have had a great couple of days and are so glad that daddy has been snowed in with us! Hope everyone is staying warm and safe!

ps---this is my 3rd recent post so be sure to check below for other pictures!

5 comments:

danielle said...

ok, the bathtub idea is so smart! i love it!!! looks like ya'll have been having fun!

Dara Steward said...

So cute! I love the bathtub sled! Ours wouldn't work like that... we were trying to think up something to take Evan around with. How fun! Glad you've gotten to have some good family time!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

ahha! love the legs!!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

hahahahhahaha that picture of them in their layers is hilarious! Chris looks too funny!
GREAT bathtub idea! You all are clever!

Dara Steward said...

Okay, I just have to say how cute Daisy is! I really do miss getting to see her on a regular basis. And looking at Mommy and Daisy together just makes me pray that God will bless us with a girl someday. I'm loving my days with little boys, but girls are so much fun too! She is so stinkin' cute! And I don't think I'm biased just because I got to keep her while she was little! ;o)