BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1, 2010

Late night post....


I am so behind on my blogging. I have a lot of pictures to share. Currently it is 1:25 a.m. and I am listening to Daisy scream. She has kept me up since 11 tonight, I have finally resorted to trying to let her cry it out AGAIN. So for distraction I am blogging!


In December the ladies in my neighborhood had a cookie exchange and I also had a party with my arthritis aerobics class at work. So I made LOTS of these red velvet cake cookies! They were a huge hit and looked so Christmas-y! (They are supposed to look like candy, totally stole the idea from my friend Danielle and her cookie exchange)

These are the recipes I passed out to my arthritis members as a little gift.
Then started so many days of unwrapping gifts, well for Daisy anyway. Here she is opening a box from Auntie Pauline. I am loving her expressions lately!

Chris and I also attended his Christmas party for work. It was so fun to get all dressed up. Thanks Nana for coming to town to watch our D-bear.
This is Daisy in her favorite spot at Nana's house. The dog bed!
Helping grandpa 'test' his new cologne.
Daisy really LOVED getting clothes for Christmas. She kept using the pants like a scarf! Hilarious.

Father and son and matching hats, oh my!
Daisy on her sit-n-spin. She couldn't quite figure it out but she loves to sit there and make it play music!
Christmas morning! (White Christmas, as I am sure everyone is sick of hearing by now!)
Uncle Jimmy bought Daisy a Black-n-Decker tool set, complete with a dress up outfit with a hard hat and safety goggles!
Sitting in her new princess chair from Nana. She loves this chair. Recently she has been sitting in it rocking her babies....so cute! Chris and I look at eachother and can't believe how she has turned into a little girl over night!
The year of the Snuggies. Mine is the pink one, but Chris borrowed it for this picture!
Daisy and Uncle David. Wish we were able to see him more.
Playing with cousin Lilly! Sometimes good, sometimes not so good!
Daisy in her new outfit from Daddy. She looks like a disco queen! LOVE it!
Playing in the snow

I have more photos from our first annual new years PJ party and of Daisy's new hair do (pigtails!) but I will have to upload them another time. All in all we had a great Christmas, but I think we are ready for things to slow down a bit!

4 comments:

danielle said...

ok! such cute pictures!! first of all, i think you cupcake tray turned out way cuter than the cookies i made for the cookie exchange! great idea!! i absolutely love the curls in the back of her hair! and the outfit chris got her is TOO cute! how long did she cry?!?! love you!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

ok, I seriously had to take notes on this post to make sure I remembered everything I wanted to comment on :)
*LOVE your cookies, they look so cute all packaged up like that!
*LOVE Daisy's hair, it is getting so long all of a sudden, too cute
*I literally laughed out loud here at work when I saw the picture of her dressed up with all her tool stuff, she looks hilarious! love it!!
*I am so glad she is liking babies right now, isn't that the cutest??! I was hoping she would like the gift we chose :)
*Snuggies... I want one really bad!
*Can't wait to see her pigtails, I know they are adorable!

Miss you friend!

The Savage's said...

I love all of the new pictures, especially the one of Chris and D by the tree opening gifts, it is so cute of them both! Also, how fun that you got to get dressed up and go to an adult Christmas party! I'm pretty sure Adam's was at the train station at 3pm on a Sunday, kids invited. Oh well, we didn't go because he was working! Imagine that!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

hello sweet goff family! i love daisy piggy tails!! how precious and yes i agree she is turning in to a lil' lady. how sweet is she with her babies!!! looks like ya'll had such a great holiday and LOTS of snow!!
miss ya much!