BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Henry

Hey Henry....just wanted to say Happy Birthday. I know you are in Texas and don't get to see me often, so I thought I would remind you of the time we have spent together to remind you of how fabulous I am and how I am so worth moving back to Oklahoma for.....

Here we are the first time we met. You might have slept through it, but I am sure it meant as much to you as it did to me!I am the first girl you ever held hands with
My fingers are YUMMY....
And most importantly we smile when we are together(and so do our parents).

See you soon! I'll be the one in the pink cowgirl boots!

1 comments:

The Firestone's said...

awww...thanks Daisy! Even though I'm a younger man, I still think we are meant for each other :) Of course I will be moving back for you!! (and my parents said something about missing their friends :)
See you soon at my big cowboy bash!