BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall

Here are some pictures of us at the zoo. It was Halloween and no one was there. It was so nice outside and so fun to have the zoo to ourselves!





Chris was trying to capture the pretty trees in our neighborhood.
Daisy practicing for her senior pictures. This is the light post in our yard. LOVE having the extra light around.
Daisy had her first picture day at school. I am excited to see how they turned out. Silly me, I didn't dress her right. I was thinking school pictures, oh they sit you in a wicker chair---forgetting that was MY SCHOOL pictures from the '80's and I guess now they do a variety of poses and backgrounds? Daisy always looks cute, but I wish I had dressed her a little more girly! That is all from here. Love keeping up with every one's blogs that is how I still feel like I am apart of every one's daily lives! Keep up the posting!

4 comments:

The Firestone's said...

Things are good! We miss you guys!
Do you know if you guys will be coming in December??

danielle said...

Daisy really looks like a big girl in the picture of just her and the ghost! I cant wait to see the walking video!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

love the pic of miss daisy over chris's knee!! makes her look much older...she's just a cutie

The Savage's said...

Love your dark hair! Indifferent about Chris' 'stache...haha.
Is Daisy always smiling? She can light up the room with that beautiful smile!
What's this Jess wrote about you coming in Dec.? To Temple? Please do!!!