BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Daisy first Halloween party!

Last night Daisy attended Jackson's first annual Halloween party. We all had such a good time. The adults were encouraged to dress up, however, sad to report only a few did! Chris and I had been trying to decide on costumes for a long time and we were very excited with the results! Here are some pictures!

Dara and Evan(monkey, but he wont keep his hat on so he just sports the tail-adorable!)
The host Jackson(puppy)--how cute is his outfit?
And Daisy found her an OU football player-Gabe.
Aren't they adorable?
Daisy and Mommy!

The family picture: So if you can't tell, I am the "cheer mom" and Chris is the "cheer dad". Let's talk about our outfits: Cheer mom includes pink velor track suit, pink "cheer mom loud & proud" t-shirt, very expensive heart jewelry, LARGE diamond ring, and designer white sunglasses. "Cheer dad" includes "Who's your cheer daddy?" T-shirt, very tight/short polyester coaches shorts, fashionable socks, fanny pack, 'dad' camera, slicked over hair and of course an authentic mustache. Daisy's cheering outfit was accessorized by an OU tatoo on her cheek, nike shoes, and adorable hairbows made by one of the ladies in my arthritis class at work!


I wished we had gotten a few more pictures, Danielle was a puppy along with Jackson and Craig was snoop dog. There was a fisherman and a goldfish, star trek, black eyed peas, a lion, a princess, a beauty queen, and a beautiful witch! We had such a good time and cant wait for next year!

7 comments:

danielle said...

i love love love the last family picture! so cute! glad ya'll could come last night!

The Firestone's said...

OMG how stinkin cute!! Love it!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

hahaha!!
love the stash!!

Shara said...

LOVE the costumes - hilarious!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Love all these pics!! Your family costumes turned out really great!!! Wish we could have been there!

Leslie said...

SO clever! You three are cracking me up!

Kinsey said...

I re-met Daisy today at The Children's Place! Random I know. I was actually there for an interview, and I saw this cute little child and I thought the teacher called her Davie. So I asked her name and they said Daisy. And I said, "Daisy GOFF?!" She is even more precious in person!