BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 19, 2009

Family time

Nothing new and exciting to report. We have been trapped inside the last two weeks because of yucky weather but we have been able to spend a lot of time with Daddy, which has been AWESOME! (yea for his anesthesia rotation). Last weekend we went shopping for our Halloween costumes (which have turned out really cute) and this weekend Grammy and Grandpa are here for a visit. We have some pictures that I will have to download later of their visit including a trip to the zoo. Here is a picture of Daisy from last week. I am so excited about her new shoes! (you know me and shoes)
Daisy took her first steps last week!!!!!! I was picking her up from daycare and she was so excited to see me so she walked 3 steps to me!!!! However, that has been it. She has not walked since!!! I feel like she will take off one of these days, but for now I am enjoying her "baby stage" a little longer! Hopefully I will have new pictures to update soon. Hope you all are doing well.

7 comments:

The Savage's said...

Yea, anesthesia! I can't wait for Adam to be able to take advantage of those hours...Let's just say it's 4:00pm right now and he is sleeping...Love her new kicks! Can't wait to see the costumes!

The Firestone's said...

So sorry about coming to OK...it was a crazy weekend and we still felt horrible! We really miss you guys! I can't believe she took a few steps- They are growing up too fast!!
So.....one of the girls I worked with in txted me and said she saw you on a commercial!!! Thats crazy!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

new shoes and new steps!! what a moment....then zoom she'll truly be everywhere!! ahhaha!!! cute, cute cute

Dara Steward said...

Super cute shoes! Girls stuff is just so much more fun! I can't believe she's starting to walk. Love it!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

cute shoes!!! I can't believe she took some steps... adorable!

And yes... that is the park you are thinking of! We have been going a lot, we love it so much!!

jkbradford said...

you guys should definitely go to the north east sometime, especially in the fall. it is so wonderful.
daisy is super cute! i am glad you have had some extra time with chris lately. hope you all have a good weekend.

Mrs. Maxson said...

Wow! First steps! It won't be long, but don't wish it away:)

P.S. Come see my new blog!
http://audramaxson.blogspot.com