BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September is here!

Can you believe it? Daisy will be ONE in exactly TWO WEEKS!!!! There has been so much going on around here. I have so many updates. Always behind!!!! The weather has been so nice this past week. Daddy finally had a day off this weekend. We had such a great time! We took Daisy to the zoo for the first time! We took A LOT of pictures that I will have to post soon. Today Dara, Evan, Baby Steward, Danielle, Jackson, Stacy, Lola and Elle all came to visit! We had so much fun and it is so neat to see everyone's kids. We missed Maddie though! I miss all my friends so much and wish we could hang out all the time! Until I can post recent pictures here are some pictures from the past few weeks to get you by.

Daisy tried a new hairdo the other day. She really does not like it when I fix her hair, so generally it is a mess! Daddy does not like headbands, but I thought since her hair is longer he might like them better. I think she looks so cute and old in these pictures!

Daisy has really been growing lately. I cant wait to see how much she weighs! Her new favorite thing is her snack trap. The other evening when Nana was in town, before bed she was playing and sure enough she found her diaper bag, dug out the snack trap and started eating snacks!!! It was so cute she was kind of hiding behind the couch like she was doing something she wasn't supposed to be!

PINK BOOTS! Daddy bought Daisy these boots last September at a Rodeo I think. (He was volunteering to do mouth cancer screenings, not watching the rodeo!!) Daisy's feet have just now grown into them and she looked so cute in her pink dress and boots. Just like an Oklahoma Girl!


So we have been thinking back about our lives at this time last year. Chris and I looked back through old pictures and this is what we found!!!!! I cannot believe how HUGE I was! The body is so amazing! This picture was taken two days before Daisy was born! So glad she didn't wait any longer!
We are off (Daisy and I) to the Garrison farm for Labor day! Can't wait to catch up with more friends! Hope to post more soon!

4 comments:

Dara Steward said...

It was so fun to see everybody yesterday! Thanks for the Cuppies too! Daisy is just growing up so fast! It seems like yesterday I had her and Evan and she wasn't even sitting up yet! She is just so stinking cute, and developing such a personality. I can't wait for her first birthday party!

The Savage's said...

I love the cowgirl boots with her dress! So cute! Can't believe it has been a year!

danielle said...

i loved our friend time yesterday! all the babies are too cute! its crazy to think we are all moms.. it seems like just yesterday we were hanging out at west u. crazy! i am glad daisy can fit into her shirt that i got her! super cute! :)

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

i am diggin those cowgirl boots!! i can't believe a year has flown by so stinkin fast!!! it's amazin and she is so precious!! here's to year #2!