BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2009

More pictures....

We take a lot of pictures, here are some of the latest:

This is my new cake pan that I bought for Daisy's birthday. This is my first attempt at assembling and decorating, I think it turned out really cute. This was for my co-worker Kelly. She is from Louisiana and obviously a HUGE LSU fan! Daisy's cake will look slightly different! I can't wait!
These are some precious pictures of Daisy and the boys!
This is Bentley and Daisy. He loves her. He comes beside her and lays down so she can 'pat' his belly!
I was trying to take some pictures of Daisy's new pants from Grammy and Grandpa...they are adorable.....these are the only pictures I could get.

More bath time photos with more bath time HAIR. These first ones look as if she has eighties bangs!!! Her hair is getting so long!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

so cute! WIsh we were could come to the party! I have been wanting that cake pan forever! I might buy it for Maddies' birthday! Daisy is the cutest thing ever!

The Savage's said...

First of all, I am very impressed with you making her cake! Also, I think she is looking more like you these days!

danielle said...

so cute!! when i first saw the lsu cake, i was wondering what in the world you were thinking! but then i read your caption and breathed easier. :) i bet kelly LOVED it! i miss you guys. we need to see you soon!!