BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

PARTY!!!!!!!

Here are some of the pictures from Daisy's birthday party! We had such a great day. Daisy loved every minute of it and she is definitely not afraid to be the center of attention! We missed all of our friends from out of town, but were definitely blessed by all the friends and family who were able to come! Thanks to everyone for such a great day.

Here is Daisy's giant cupcake cake! I think it turned out cute!This was Daisy's 'throne' for the day. I saw this idea online and decided I could make it myself!
This is Daisy and cousin Lilly playing with Daisy's new swing set from Nana and Jim! She LOVES to swing!
Daisy and her new wheels! She cannot get enough of her new car, I cannot wait to take her on a walk around the block in it! Just what every girl needs a pink car!
Eating her cake!
This pictures turned out so cute. As everyone was singing happy birthday to Daisy she started to clap!!! (thanks Kelly for taking pictures). Again thanks to everyone. We had such a great day!

3 comments:

danielle said...

she is just too cute! you did a great job planning friend!!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh my gosh, I wish we could have been there!!!! She is so stinkin cute, I just love her!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

very very cute!! i love that last pic too!! and her throne...i'm telling ya that daisy is one fasionista!!!