BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

22 weeks!

Hello to everyone. I know I just posted pictures last week, but just an FYI, I am getting bigger by the day. In fact, for those of you wanting to know what 7lbs of weight gain in 4 weeks looks like, please see below. It is funny how it just all of the sudden is there and it is only going to get bigger! I am still waiting for confirmation that I am feeling lil miss Daisy. Every night I lay really still and I eventually feel a little bump. I am pretty sure that is her, I wish I could feel it more often--I love that feeling. We went to the doctor last thursday and her heart was strong! It is always good to hear that. I think that is the update on her.

Chris was so good to me on mother's day. I have had this persistant knot on my back and I am constantly asking him to rub it, so he bought me a pregnancy massage at a local spa! He said he wanted to buy me something for mother's day and not just the baby. It was so sweet. He just finished his OB/GYN rotation and is basically on vacation for the next two weeks. It is so good to have my hubby back.
Crib update: still haven't found one.
Lastly, I wanted to post these pictures. This is an outfit that I bought my little girl. I am so excited about it. (It says "Lil Miss September")I have not bought her anything yet, and I just couldn't pass this up. (and I can exchange it if she comes early) I hope everyone is doing well.



2 comments:

danielle said...

you looked so cute!! yay!! you will find the perfect crib. no worries! love the outfit. love and miss you!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

LOVE these pictures! You look really cute! I did 7 pounds in 4 weeks one time with Maddie too, it's alright!

That outfit is adorable!!