BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Finally, pictures! 17 Weeks:

Here is me in one of my new maternity outfits. It is so nice to have loose fitting clothes again(I am pulling this shirt back so you can see my tummy, it really is loose fitting right now)! It is like torture squeezing yourself into your old clothes--I love old navy!

This second one is me pulling my shirt down and turning more to the side thanks to photographer Chris:


I have put on some definite weight, but I am happy about that, after my last appointment I was worried. I think I am at about 6lbs of weight gain, who knows where that falls on the "ideal weight gain chart". But you know what, I am not even worried--healthy baby is all that matters.

5 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

YAH!!! I am so excited to see that little belly! It looks really cute, seriously, SO cute!!!

mgoff said...

Thanks stace!

danielle said...

way cute min!

The Faulkner's said...

You are soooo beautiful!!!!! I love the baby belly! It looks really good on you :) Can't wait to see more! Heather

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

We need to know the ultrasound results!!!