BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Time to baby proof the house!

We have been very busy the past few days. But here are a few pictures. These pictures are from Sunday before Church. Daddy and Daisy match in their pink! Daisy is loving church. She has a great time in her class. We are so happy. In other news, Daisy has been accepted to Day Care. We met her teacher the other day and Chris and I feel really good about it. It will be a really difficult change. We are just very fortunate that we have not had to put her in day care until now!


Daisy is not crawling yet, almost. But she is definitely mobile. She rolls around the entire living room. Which is so fun to watch, but our house is not baby proof yet, thus Daisy has her first ouchy! I was on the floor with Daisy Saturday and she rolled over to the space heater (which was not on) and she pulled it down onto her head, before I could even react. Things happen so fast, which is so scary, I was right there with her. Instantly this bright blue bump appeared on her head and I was really upset. We put ice on it and gave her Tylenol and within 5 minutes she was fine. Here is the picture right after it happened.

These are some cute pictures of her playing on the floor while I was getting ready the other day. Isn't she adorable?


We are still having trouble with Daisy falling asleep at night. She is still crying so hard she is throwing up. Everything I read says it should only take 4 nights and we are working on a week and a half. Any pointers would be appreciated! Hope everyone is doing well. Hope to talk to you all soon!

8 comments:

The Firestone's said...

Daisy is adorable! I love how she sits up so well! Henry still hasnt mastered that yet! Well, Henry still gets up during the night...last night it was about every 3-4 hrs!! Yuk! So I can't really help you there, but if you find any tips, pass them this way! :) We miss you guys!

Julie said...

I just can't get over how happy Daisy looks all of the time. She is so cute!

Amanda Isaacs said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!!! I need to see you guys soon!

danielle said...

Jackson LOVES his miracle blanket swaddling blanket, the sleep positioner, and the vibrator thing from Target that goes under his mattress. Oh and he has a sea horse that plays classical music and lights up that we always play... so I dont know which one of those or combination of those does the trick.. but he falls asleep pretty easily. Now, if we could just get his stomach to not get hungry. :)

sarah said...

it sometimes takes up to 2-3 weeks. just keep at it. and all that about the crying gets less and less and then stops doesn't always happen either. sometimes they cry more and more and then will just one day stop. hang in there!

Shara said...

I too love how Daisy always looks so happy! She's such a doll! Happy Mother's Day!! :)

JSM said...

She is developing quite the personality!! So sweet..

Dara Steward said...

I miss Daisy! I love the picture of Chris kissing her "boo boo". Her face is priceless. I can't imagine how the sleep difficulty wears on you over time. But as one cheesy country song says "You're gonna miss this.... You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast" I have no advice to offer you. I know that you are great parents and how much you love Daisy. It will get better!