BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Beach!

We just returned from a wonderful vacation. Now back to the real world of packing up the house! Here are some pictures:

Daisy getting ready to board her first plane! She did so good on all the flights. She is definitely better on a plane than in the car! Look at all her luggage!
Daisy getting ready to hit the beach day 1. She LOVED her sunglasses for 5 minutes and then wouldn't keep them on!
Playing on the beach.
Our first time in the ocean. Daisy loved it as much as mommy loves it. Look closely at the last picture--her face is hilarious!

At dinner one night.
Another day getting ready for the beach.
Another swimsuit and pair of sunglasses. She may not love the beach but she has more swimsuits than I do, so at least she looked good!
Playing with mommy.
Shopping!!!!
Chris and I went on a date! It was so fun. We watched our first movie in the theater since Daisy was born! We had a great time. Here we are in our new sunglasses.
The beach in the evening.
Another day, another hat.
Playing on the beach with Mommy.

Playing on the beach with Daddy.
This is a borrowed outfit from cousin Lilly! Isn't it adorable! Perfect for Florida.
There were lots of family picture opportunities!
Daisy and I didn't really take a formal picture on Mothers day so I guess this can be it. I have to say spending my first mothers day on the beach was PERFECT!
Playing with Grammy and Grandpa at dinner.
Leslie and Mark drove down from Nashville for two nights. It was so good to spend time with them!
Last day on the beach! How sad!
We had such a great time and wish we could go back soon!

6 comments:

The Firestone's said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time!! I really wish we could have been there! We miss you- We will be up the first part of June!

danielle said...

how much fun! daisy looks absolutely precious in all her swimsuits, sun glasses and hats! love it! she has got the best smile! cant wait to see ya'll tonight!

Shara said...

Looks like you all had a great vacation, and you look FABULOUS!! I'm still workin' on my swimsuit bod, lol! :)

Dara Steward said...

Daisy is the cutest thing! Love, love, love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. I know you and Chris needed a vacation like this and I'm so happy you enjoyed your time there. Looks like everyone had a great time! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

how fun!!! Looks like you all had a great trip, I am so glad! I LOVE the first pic of Daisy, she is SO adorable!

Pascha said...

daisy is precious! where in florida did you guys go? we just got back!
hope that everything is going well!