BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

More pictures....


We have had a great week. With the ice storm we were able to spend Tuesday together as a family. It was so fun being snowed in together with nothing to do! We watched movies, played with Daisy, and even made dinner! Today I have been trying to go through Daisy's clothes. Her 3 month outfits are starting to get short in the arms and legs, but the 3 month pants are still too big around her waist! So the 6 month size swallow her up. So I decided for now she will have to wear her pants as Capri's! (who would have thought that Chris and I would have a long baby!--i am sure she will outgrow this at some point in her life). Here are some of her latest pictures:

Daisy is starting to sit somewhat! I love how her hands are together like she is pondering something. (notice the high water pants and short arms)

We pulled Daisy's hair into a top knot the other day. It makes her look so different. Her hair is sadly getting thinner by the day. I am afraid she has her mother's hair.

The snow day! Just hanging out together. Sometimes Bentley needs some attention also.

This was last Sunday. I think she had just woken up from a nap with slightly crazy hair. This was the second time we attempted church with Daisy and she was such a good girl! Hopefully this will continue. Why is it when you are trying to get kids to smile you make silly faces also, even if they can't see you. I think this bottom picture turned out so cute of the two of us.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Mindy, she is soooo cute! You look wonderful too! On the hair, my little boy's hair all fell out at 4 months. It started by thinning. Then, it came back really full. So, she might just be going through that! I know a lot of babies whose hair does that after they are several months old.
Emily Laird

The Firestone's said...

We miss you guys!! Enjoy your weekend!

Shara said...

I agree - love that last pic!

Dara Steward said...

She is just so adorable... cuter everyday. Isn't it amazing how they grow, and it just keeps getting better? I love the picture of you two, too! Looking forward to seeing your family tonight.

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh my goodness, there are some good ones here! The second one with her hair up is hysterical, I laughed out loud. I like her hair like that, so cute! And of course that bottom on made me laugh pretty hard too!!

danielle said...

i love the last picture of you guys! super cute! she is growing up so fast!!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

ya'l are just too cute!I love how big her eyes are with the pictures!! that last picture is simply adorable