BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daisy's new trick!

Daisy finally learned to roll over! Yes, on Tuesday afternoon I was sitting on the floor talking to Jess and Daisy was playing under her play gym when she rolled all the way over from her back to her belly!!!! Then she immediately started to scream once she realized she was on her belly! This is now her new fun thing to do. So Chris and I are constantly having to roll her back over to her back. She is even doing this at night which so wonderfully wakes her up---(and us). Today Dara and Evan came up for a visit and Daisy actually did a double roll all the way onto the tile!

Daisy has been struggling with a cold ever since Christmas---runny nose, cough.....but no fever. Daisy definitely does not like the bugar sucker the hospital gave us---any other ideas on how to get those little green dudes out of her nose?

In other news, Daisy is 4 months old today!!! (also happy b-day to Uncle Stevie--the big 24!) We have her doctor's appointment tomorrow. I am excited to see how big she is getting and to ask the doctor the list of questions I have been making!

Here are her latest pics:

This is one of the few times she has been on her belly and not screaming!I put together her exersaucer that Nana bought her for christmas. I am not sure if you can see from the picture but it has a musical teapot, a purse with money and keys, a two-tiered cake that comes apart, a mirror and some daisy flowers! So cute. Daisy's feet dont really touch the bottom yet! But I think she likes it!
This is an outfit that Chris and I bought her, this was her first time wearing it and of course shortly after the photo shoot she pooped all over it!
These are our good friends Teresita and Rosser!

Daisy loves Teresita
Daddy and Daisy having a moment
Daisy and Bimmer having a moment!
I will update everyone about Daisy's appointment next week. We are off to the Firestones for the week! Yea! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Dara Steward said...

So cute! She is just a pleasure. I enjoyed getting to spend time with you both today! Evan has the blue version of the outfit you and Chris bought for Daisy and it's one of our favorites! Two onesies for one jacket and pair of pants... perfect! I hope Daisy travels well and that you enjoy your time with Brian and Jess!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! I say that every time, and also that she looks so much older! I love that bottom picture, all of them are so cute! So glad you updated with some new pics!!!

Melinda said...

Oh the dreaded buger sucker...my daughter hates it too! Have you seen those battery operated ones that they sell? They're suppposed to be less painful and faster than the traditional aspirator. I haven't sprung for one yet but it may be worth it. I hope she gets over that cold.

CAC said...

hey! glad you liked the pics! i know your secret love for hip-hop, so i thought of you when i saw jay-z. :) anyway, we didnt go to a ball, too expensive, etc. would have been fun though! i love checking your blog. daisy is so cute. i think she looks like chris.. do you? i am never good at that stuff. also, how is it going working, etc? who watches her? i think if we go down this road, i'll have to work, so just trying to figure out how to survive it, etc. miss you friend!