BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My return to work...

Sorry for the delay in updates. Last week was a very busy week. I started back to work. It is going well. Of course I miss my time with Daisy, but I think it will be good for me once I adjust to it. So lets recap last week.

Last weekend Grandpa and Grammy came to visit for a couple of days. Daisy enjoyed spending time with them.Monday was my first day back to work. Grandpa and Grammy babysat half the day and Daddy the second half of the day. As you can see Daisy had a good time, when I came home she really didn't react. I don't think she noticed that I was even gone!

but then she LOVED it!!!
Wednesday I returned to work another full day and Danielle babysat for half a day and Daddy the other half! Daddy decided to try out the Bumbo again. (It makes for cute pictures--PS have I talked about this shirt yet? It says "little" and then it has a picture of a peanut on it!)
Wednesday evening was a BIG event. Daisy and Henry met for the first time!!! Here are some pictures documenting the occasion! Henry is 7 weeks younger than Daisy---and as you can see he really didn't see what all the fuss was about, no need for him to open his eyes!
The mommy's and their future son-in-law and daughter-in-law!
The daddy's. The picture right before this one Daisy was screaming at Brian. I decided not to post that picture, it really wasn't him, just Daisy didn't really have a nap that day!
Oh, Henry woke up and here they are playing on the floor. Henry doesn't quite know what to make of Daisy and Daisy is posing with her hands behind her head! (actually she plays with her hair like this when she gets sleepy) Fashion note: Henry's shirt says: Chicks did me and Daisy's: I love kisses (do you see her first pair of shoes?)
Daisy has just recently gained enough control over her hands to start grabbing things. She plays under her gym and grabs the wings of her bee and butterfly. Here you will see Daisy attempting to grab a piece of Daddy's cinnamon roll, she is definitely Nana's girl!

Thursday we spent all day with the Firestone's. It was so fun to spend time with them, but also so sad to see them leave again. Isn't it funny how life works out. I wish we lived closer. In these pictures Henry was showing off his muscles for Daisy (actually he had spit up on his clothes multiple times, so he was going without for a while). Daisy was grabbing ahold of Henry's hand in a lot of these pictures. So cute!*



Friday: Daisy and I returned to the hair salon with Danielle's help again and Daddy was gone to another interview. We did great just the two of us! She is such a good girl. This past weekend we had our friends Adam, Suni and Ethan over and we took some great pictures that I will have to update soon. We also had our first Sunday in church with Daisy this week. Well, Chris missed most of the service due to a fussy baby!

Overall we are doing well and looking forward to Christmas, although there is a lot to be done before then. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to hearing from everyone soon.

4 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

I love all the pics! LOVE the first one of her in her Bumbo, it is hilarious! Those things are so great.
She and Henry sure are cute together! She looks like such a big girl next to him! Glad work went well for you, I was thinking about you all week!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

she is getting big!! i love the standing and the last pic with her examining his hand - looks like the medical field shall live on in the Goff family!!

Julie said...

she is getting so big! i'm glad things are going well!

Dara Steward said...

I'm so glad she likes the Bumbo! It's a nice change of scenery for her. She and Henry are too cute together! I'm glad you had a good visit, and I hope work is getting easier.