BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Baby News!

So the most exciting thing happened Friday night, we saw Baby Goff! Yes, we had an ultrasound (thanks Tam and David). It was so great, amazing actually. It is difficult to put it into words, but let me try: Baby Goff was lying perfectly horizontal, we could see spine, beating heart, arms, legs, hands, profile etc. (Chris could see heart valves--not me, I was too far away from the screen)The strangest thing was that Baby Goff was in constant motion. He/She kept kicking me, which I can not feel, so weird to watch it happen and not feel it! He/She also kept bringing his/her hands to his/her mouth! (For those of you who don't know, I was a thumb sucker until I went to school!) It was sooooo fun. It really makes things real. My ultrasound from my doctor is scheduled for April 8th.....so until then I will just keep picturing these images in my head.


PS---I had a doctor's appointment this past week. We heard the heartbeat again: 148 beats per minute. Things look good the doctor said. I can not wait until April.

2 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

YAH! I am so excited for you all that you got to see Baby Goff! It is so fun, don't you wish you could get an ultrasound everyday?!?!

danielle said...

that is sooo exciting!!! i bet it was the neatest feeling in the world! so excited for ya'll!