BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

6 Months! (one day early)

What a month! I have done a terrible job taking pictures. It has been a crazy month to say the least. Hudson is doing so much better! Since taking milk, eggs and peanuts out of my diet we have had little problems. I am so thankful.

I feel like Hudson has grown up overnight. He is sitting on his own, eating solids (kinda) and his first tooth broke the surface on Sunday! He has been a little cranky today and I am thinking he is working on a second tooth!

Here is a photo update from this weekend.

The weather has been beautiful (until today). We have been frequenting the the park! So thankful spring is here. Saturday we went to the zoo and Daisy and daddy fed the giraffes!



This is the daddy giraffe, I forget his name, he was slightly inpatient! Hilarious....did you know that giraffes eat 22-23 hours a day and only sleep 30 min???? WOW! As you can tell Daisy was not sure about this experience!
The carousel of course!
Then, Grammy and Grandpa came to visit! How fun! Another Huddy/Grandpa hat shot!
New books!
This is how I found daisy after nap one day! She is so funny. At least she still naps on occasion, I am thankful!
6 month photo shoot.....

oh yea, I forgot to mention that huddy had his first haircut last week....it was much needed!



Another new hat! He keeps his hats on really well. I am glad, they are so cute!

Sissy wearing the hat!
I have THE CUTEST video of Hudson laughing at Daisy...I mean he is seriously belly laughing. First time I had heard him do that. I will try to get that uploaded somehow. We head to the doctor on Thursday! Hopefully it wont be another month before I update again!

0 comments: