BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

5 Months

What a rough two weeks we have had. Lets start with some cute photos! Hudson is 5 months old! I cannot believe it. (I know I always say this). Here are some photos we took Sunday !



These photos progressively get worse, just a warning: Here is Hudson. He fell asleep playing on his play-mat the other day. Pretty much sums up how he has been feeling.....exhausted.

Hudson was giving Daisy hugs the other day. So super cute....look how tired he looks.
Brother and Sister spending a little time together.....I love them.

So, the short version is Hudson has had 6 skin reactions in 8 days. Here are some photo's we took on Sunday (reaction 5). The last reaction scared me to death, luckily he has not had breathing issues, but scary enough. He is miserable when they happen, crying and scratching. He was put on oral steroids last week and his skin has been better than ever. We go to the allergist in the morning and hopefully get some answers, I don't want this to happen again--poor baby!


After looking at these photo's scroll back up and look at the first photo---night and day different! That is what 4 days of steroids will do for you! I will update after our appointment tomorrow!

2 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

oh poor Hudson! That is pitiful!!! And I see on facebook that you found out what is going on, oh my word. I hope he outgrows all of this, good grief!!!

Dara Steward said...

Poor Hudson. It's so sad to see little ones having a hard time. BUT, your kids are so precious!!! I love seeing brothers/sisters together. Nothing makes my heart happier than to see my children loving and enjoying each other. Daisy is such a sweet sister... and beautiful too!!!