BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 9, 2012

4 month update

Hudson went to the doctor this week for his 4 month check up. He is 12lbs 14oz (10%), and 24.5 inches long (25%) I looked up Daisy's stats at her 4 month appointment and she was 11lbs 10 oz and 24.75 inches long. Both of them are skinny babies!!! Hudson is right on target developmentally but he has dropped from the 25% to 10% for weight so we have to make a conscious effort to feed him. We got the okay to start cereal--it did not go super well the first day. He had no idea I was putting it into his mouth!!! SO funny. Here are some recent pics:


We got out the pink saucer today from the attic. (thanks Amanda for the idea, I saw Blake in his and thought Hudson might enjoy it).....Daisy enjoyed showing him how the toys worked.Chris called me and told me to take his son out of the pink saucer and that he wasn't allowed back in it, but these are the joys of being the second child!!! Hand me downs!!!

Please ignore the greasy hair of Hudson's. It is baby oil. I am trying to help his poor dry skin by making him a greasy monkey every day!!! Look how red their hair looks here!!!
Grammy, Grandpa, and Lilly came to town today. Grandpa found Huddy a matching hat! SO SUPER CUTE!!!
Hudson is such a happy baby and I am glad I am finally able to catch some of his adorable smiles! This week it hit me on my way to work as Hudson is screaming (he still hates the car) and daisy is signing one of her made up songs, I really love my life. I am so blessed and thankful for my wonderful husband and children!!!

4 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

What happy and adorable kids you have! LOve Hudson's dimple in his cheek, it is too cute!
Lola is on my lap saying, "is this baby Hudson? Daisy?" They talk about these two often, can't wait to see you again!

danielle said...

how great!!! i didnt know the goffs were coming in town! have so much fun!!

mgoff said...

oh sorry, the Goffs were in town this past weekend (not today!!) My brain I swear!

mgoff said...

oh sorry, the Goffs were in town this past weekend (not today!!) My brain I swear!